Monday, April 09, 2007

Baby steps!

Oh good heavens I am a bad blogger!! I get home and I am in complete baby mode! Here are some fun little updates about our little petal! She is awfully advanced for her age, I must say! We just had our four month shots -- eww. No fun. But our height/weight update: she's 12 lbs and 25 1/4" -- she's in the 75-90th percentile in height and 25-50th in weight. Not sure where she's getting those genes - hopefully she gets Josh's metabolism!! She sat up for the first time last Monday and drank out of a cup, and well I might add, on the same day! AND we had our first cereal on Saturday! She did so great, now I see me coming out because that kid can THROW down on some food! Speaking of food, remember me - the complainer? Well, I'm back! I cannot for the life of me lose a stinking pound!! No exaggeration! Not ONE!!! I lost 26 the week after I had her and NOTHING since then. They've tested my thyroid and found nothing! I'm walking *BRISKLY* and regularly and I'm still wearing FAT clothes!! I am in complete consternation here. I can count the calories I've had in the last week (with the exception of Easter Sunday) and it's less than I was eating in a DAY about 6 months ago. It's making NO sense. SO, I've started popping the phentermine. Yeah for speed! We'll see what happens! Summer is lurking around the corner like a giant swim suit, mocking me and hurling insults! Grr. Anyway, back to the "funner" stuff -- I have some fantastic pictures of Paisley from Easter, but I'm waiting for Mimi to get them posted on photobucket for me. She is just so gooey ooey sweet and cuts me so much slack. We really landed a peach with this one!!!

No comments: