Friday, July 14, 2006

Glamour Shots (and kicks)

Okay this is almost like one of those glamorous Demi Moore cover-of-a-magazine shots, but not quite... Frankly this picture is a little frumpier than what I would typically post on the internet, however, I needed to do something for posterity and what not. And this is not the former neurotically weight-aware person saying this but I actually think this may make my belly look a little bit bigger than it truly is, but it's a close representation. This is a shot at 21 weeks and 3 days. And it's clearly taken with the finest in photographic technology...

I'll try and put my "good mom" medals on and get some real shots taken here soon (and no, they won't rival the recent Brittney Spears nekkid ones).

By the way, a milestone I must mark this evening - she kicked me. Hard! It startled me so much that I screamed. I screamed so much that the dog barked. It's a mad house around here! While it was a neat event and clearly a turning point in the pregnancy, I'm sure the baby activity, mixed with my screaming, and the dog barking is just a TINY little replica of the chaos that surely awaits! Weeeeee! Party party party!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I just wanted to say Congrats. I found your blog via the Nov babycenter board. I am due the 13th!
Lisa

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.