Friday, August 04, 2006

I'm no Heidi Klum...

These were taken today at 24 weeks and 4 days. I'm not sporting the adorable round ball that so many pregnant women do - I have like a droopy beer belly needless to say, SANS the beer. Oreos, perhaps.



  

  

  


And while I'm displaying my fancy foto footwork I thought I'd post these from 18 weeks when we were at Epcot in Florida. One is in "Moroco" and the other is in "Jolly Old England" and I think I shrank them down so small that you can see nothing...effective, ain't it...look how petite I am. Hee hee.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting




Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting





Alright, I don't think I shrank this one down too much. Again, it's Florida, Gatorland -- Josh's favorite! And this is me by the pink flamingos. They have better legs than I do.Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting




Oh and here's Josh being eaten by a shark


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Your belly is so tiny still! That is a good thing! Trust me. But I know how it is with your first you want to be bigger...until you hit about 34 weeks and then your like Shrink Shrink!!!!!!!!