Friday, September 22, 2006

I'd say it's a face of an angel...

The 3D sonogram was fantastic. She is just precious. I think we were both taken aback by how sweet she seems. I'm not sure what we thought we'd see, but she just seemed so angelic, very peaceful. Her dad says he was taken most with how "picture perfect" she seems. She was very bundled up in her own hands and feet thus making it hard to get a clear face shot. Oh, but one thing was really neat -- every time Josh or I said "move your little hands for us" or anything of this sort -- she DID! That's nice, in utero she appears to be rather obedient! Okay, so that's probably a bit presumptuous, but it was cute. Only having 8 weeks to go now, and having seen her this wait could be tough. :)

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting



So surreal to see a person you've never met before, who has yet to join the world and yet you know her and feel such an overwhelming passion for her and her well-being. Really amazing.

1 comment:

Monogram Momma said...

This is amazing. It wasn't so popular and readilly done when I was pregnant with my boys who are almost 3 and 4-1/2) so I love these 3D sonograms. Has anyone recommended "The Baby Whisperer" by Tracy Hogg? If you want your litlte angel to sleep through the night and get on a good solid schedule earlier rather than later, then i can't recommend this book enough! It's great reading and she truly is a genious I swear. She really helps you understand your baby's cry's and wants and so forth.
Anyway, I'm enjoying your baby journey although I still have no idea how I got here!