Wednesday, May 03, 2006

Crabtacular

Okay so what is it about this adorable little bun that sucks every bit of energy and friendliness right out of me. I am typically not a "hormonal" person, but DANG! "Fetus" is a nice medical term but it would seem so much more fitting if we just called it what it was - a parasite. It's taken over! Luckily I don't feel as hungry as I did before; in the up till about week 9 I was eating constantly! My appetite was never satiated. And right about week 6 or 7 till about last week I was extraordinarily tired. I mean, I could fall asleep mid-sentence. Now here we are about 1/2 way through week 10 and the hunger issue is subsiding a bit, the tiredness has been remedied with a rearrangement of the pre-natal vitamin as a morning ritual, the boobs are much less sore, but holy buckets if I'm not as crabby as a crabapple. Man, I feel so hostile. Simple things are making me a homocidal maniac. For instance, a really annoying commercial today apparently warrented swearing and a mad dash for the remote. ...a commercial... Yeah, it's ugly. And to think little Miss/Mr. Rapid Growth is responsible for this. I just hope it's taking full advantage of all the niceness its stealing from me and growing into something big and strong!

No comments: