Friday, May 12, 2006

SHOPPING!!!

It feels like Christmas!!! Yippeee!! My massive loss of control has resulted in a large batch of ebay deliveries! In spite of the ick factor of wearing a stranger's clothing and all of their random fabric softener smells (double ick) I am SO loving my new purchases!! I am sitting here wearing the MOST comfortable pair of cute jeans EVER! I may wear these forever. Why aren't most jeans this soft and cut generously (and yet "snug-ly") in all the right places. Apparently though, my boobs are not even fitting in XL type shirts... what size am I then?? Mercy. Enough of the breast tissue already!!

Okay, I know short post, but I have new shopping to dissect!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Your are Nice. And so is your site! Maybe you need some more pictures. Will return in the near future.
»